The Harry Potter Christmas Tag!






Hello, everyone! Yet again me doing a tag I wasn't tagged in, lol. But it's Harry Potter, which I love,  and it's also less than a week away from Christmas so, perfect timing! Plus I wanted to do a little bit of a festive post. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I am really looking forward to the break from school and enjoying time with my family. I discovered this post from For Books Sake and I believe the original creator is, Charleigh Writes.

 Hope you all enjoy!




The Rules:

1. Link back to the creator

2. You can't choose any Harry Potter book for any of your answers

3. Tag however many people you wish

4. Have fun!




Q. It's your first Christmas at Hogwarts. What's one book you've asked for this year?

A. Serpent & Dove by Shelly Mahurin. I have been hearing non stop good things about this book and I usually tend to avoid the really hyped up books, but i am thoroughly intrigued by this one. 






Q. You spot Hagrid hauling the Christmas tree through the grounds. What is the longest (or heaviest) book you own?


A. Probably A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin. That book is a beast lol. 





Q. It’s time for the famous Great Hall feast. What’s one book you can’t read without snacks?



A. Evermore Academy by Audrey Grey. It's just a snacky kind of book. πŸ˜‚ It was like watching a really good movie in my own head, and you always need snacks to watch a movie!






Q. Well done, you’ve brewed your first Polyjuice Potion. What’s one book you’d change the cover of?


A. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I know it has actually had a cover change but, that one wasn't so great either. 😬





Q. You receive a brand new Firebolt for Christmas. What’s one book you read super quickly?


A.  The Bloodwood academy shifter: Semester one by Rae Foxx. I actually just read this one recently and I finished it in a couple of hours, which is not easy for me to do anymore. 




Q. You join Harry for his first proper Christmas. What’s one book you’d love to receive this year?



A. Young Power by Andrea Blythe Leibman. I found her and her books on instagram and I have really been wanting to pick it up. It has elements of Greek Mythology and I absolutely love books about Greek Mythology, so if you ever have a recommendation, hit me up. πŸ˜‚




Q. You get hit by one of Fred and George’s flying snowballs. What’s a book you wanted to throw across the room?


A. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. Not because I didn't like it, but because of a particular part in the book had me so mad. If I hadn't been reading on my kindle I'm pretty sure I would have chucked it across the room. 




Q. You’ve just visited Hogsmeade for the first time. What’s one popular book you haven’t read yet?


A. Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo. 😬 I fully intend to, I just haven't had the time yet.





Q. Congratulations, you’ve been invited to the Yule Ball. What book about Christmas do you love?


A. I don't think I've ever read a book about Christmas to be honest. πŸ€”



Q. You find Ron’s deluminator. What’s one book that’s helped you through some dark times?


A. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. That series was my escape from reality at the time I was reading it. For that and other reasons it will forever be close to my heart. ❤️







I know this is the part where I'm supposed to tag other people, but I'm just going to say please follow along in the fun and do the tag if you want to! So, basically if you want to do the tag I'm tagging you! 

I hope you all enjoyed my version of the tag, and I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!





Comments

Popular Posts