2020 Reading Wrap Up!

 2020 Reading Wrap Up



❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I can't believe we are already at the end of the year! 2020 was been a weird one to say the least. Due to all the time I spent at home this year I was able to read way more than I usually do, even in between all of the slumps I kept having throughout the year. 

I'm honestly not too sure what I'll be doing with the blog in the New Year. A lot of things have changed for me over the course of the year, and as i'm sure you've noticed if you are reading this post, my activity on this blog was one of them. I really just lost my motivation and creativity with this blog. I'm not too sure if I'll keep it or not. I mostly post my reviews on my goodreads and Instagram page now. 

If you are reading this post I truly appreciate it. As well as my motivation, the interaction that I should get on my blog just never really picked up and I don't really have the time to dedicate to making it successful, but we'll see what 2021 brings. If you actually like me and my reviews, you can always find me on my other socials. Which you can find on the side bar of the home page on my blog. 

But now I'll stop blabbering on and get to my Wrap Up! 

Happy New Year, Y'all. Heres to a hopefully much better year. 🍷


❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤


Total Number of books read: 100

Ebook: 99

Paperback: 1

Audiobook: 0


❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Top 20 of 2020:


Four Stars:


Crave by Tracy Wolff

★★★★


Splinter of You by Ann Malcom 

★★★★


Wolf Girl by Leia Stone

★★★★



Five Stars:


Credence by Penelope Douglas

★★★★★


Ruthless Knight by Ashley Jade

★★★★★


Flames of Chaos by Amelia Hutchins

★★★★★


In Fury Lies Mischief by Amo Jones

★★★★★


House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas

★★★★★


Angels Blood by Nalini Singh

★★★★★


Nightfall by Penelope Douglas

★★★★★


Sanctum by Hannah McBride

★★★★★


Prey by Hannah McBride

★★★★★


From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout

★★★★★


The Brightest Night by Jennifer L. Armentrout 

★★★★★


A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet

★★★★★


Break Me by Meagan Brandy

★★★★★



🖤 Six Stars: 


A King So Cold by Ella Fields 

★★★★★


Sea of Ruin by Pam Godwin

★★★★★


A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire by Jennifer L. Arementrout

★★★★★


❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤



Comments

Popular Posts