BOOK REVIEW - BROKEN BONDS (THE BONDS THAT TIE, #1) BY J. BREE

 


TITLE: BROKEN BONDS (THE BONDS THAT TIE, #1)

AUHTOR: J. BREE

GENRE: PARANORMAL ROMANCE

RATING: ★★★★★


REVIEW:


I started this book after being in a month long reading slump. Nothing could keep my interest until I picked up Broken Bonds. This book immediately captured my interest and I was lost in the story from the start.

I really loved the supernatural bits mixed into the normal human world. I love the idea of the Soul Bonds. I have never read anything quite like it. I loved all of the characters (Even the ones I’m pretty sure we’re not meant to like at the moment lol) 

The main character is my favorite. I absolutely loved her humor and way of dealing with the crap that life keeps throwing at her, and it’s a lot. This is a Reverse Harem, which means there is more than one love interest and with the way that the Soul Bond works this is normal in their world. I seriously can’t even say which guy is my favorite because I love them all, especially the really damaged ones. 😂

I absolutely devoured this book in just a day and immediately started book two. I am absolutely hooked into this story now and it has become one of my favorite reads of the year. If you love RH, slow burn romance, mean and damaged love interests, and paranormal reads then I highly recommend starting this series! Each book does end in a cliffhanger but so far they have not been that bad in my opinion, but just an FYI. 


Reasons to read: 

-Reverse Harem (Why Choose) Romance. 

-Slow Burn (A+ Tension) 

-Did I mention extremely hot, mean and damaged love interests? 

-Paranormal mixed in with real world



SYNOPSIS: 

After the death of my mother and her Bonded, I was relieved to find my own Bonds.
I was sure everything would be okay if I had them.
It wasn’t.


The fate of our people is in my hands and I know we’re better off if I’m alone.
After five years on the run, I’m caught and dragged back to face the men I ran away from.


I thought I was doing the right thing.
Now, I’m not so sure.


North, Nox, Gryphon, Atlas, and Gabe may never forgive me but one thing is for sure.


I won’t ever forgive myself.

*Broken Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations.




Comments

Popular Posts