BOOK REVIEW - HATE (Madison Kate, #1) BY TATE JAMES

 


TITLE: HATE (Madison Kate, #1)

AUHTOR: TATE JAMES 

GENRE: REVERSE HAREM ROMANCE 

RATING: ★★★★☆


REVIEW: 

I have been meaning to pick this series up for so long. I have loved every book that I have read from Tate James so far. 


I will admit it took me about a chapter or two to fully get connected to the main character, Madison Kate, and the story but once I did I was absolutely hooked!

I loved Madison for the most part (not going to lie she had me disliking her a time or two lol) and her and the guy’s sarcastic humor is my favorite kind of humor, being the sarcastic smart ass I am I really enjoyed that part. Lol. 

I really like the dynamic between the three guys and Madison, this is a Reverse Harem romance, which means there are three love interests. Kody is sarcastic and charming, Steele is the nice one (for the most part) with a dirty side, and Archer is the asshole. 😂 No nice way to put it. Archer is the major grumpy asshole in the group and Madison Kate does not put up with that shit at all. I really can’t wait for him to open up and stop being such a douche canoe. Lol. 

There is a little bit of jealousy between the guys over Madison, but I feel like it’s mostly due to the circumstances of their situation with her and I’m interested to see how it all plays out when all the secrets are revealed. 

There was a lot of action, tension, and some funny humor. I really enjoyed this book and will most likely be binging the whole Madison Kate series.


REASONS TO READ:

- LOTS OF ACTION

- A+ TENSION AND ANGST 

- MYSTERY AND SECRECTS GALORE

- DID I MENTION THREE LOVE INTERESTS? 



SYNOPSIS:

“Madison Kate Danvers was murdered tonight.” 

Those words changed my life, and not for the better.
They were wrong, of course. I wasn’t dead. But I was set up.
After being charged with a string of offences--and made an example of by my political minded father--I’m eventually released back into Shadow Grove with one thing on my mind.
Hate.
Someone is going to pay for derailing my carefully laid out future. Someone is going to catch the full force of my hate. How very convenient that someone just moved into the bedroom down the hall from me.
Archer D’Ath and his boys messed with the wrong chick and they’re about to learn just how cold Madison Kate’s hate can run.

HATE is a full length mature college/new adult romance with enemies-to-lovers/love-hate themes. This is a reverse harem novel, meaning the main character has more than one love interest. This is book one of four in the series.







Comments

Popular Posts