BOOK REVIEW - SAVAGE BONDS (THE BONDS THAT TIE, #2) BY J. BREE

 


TITLE: SAVAGE BONDS (THE BONDS THAT TIE, #2)

AUTHOR: J. BREE

GENRE: PARANORMAL ROMANCE

RATING: ★★★★★


REVIEW:

I am officially addicted to this series. I sped through the first book, Broken Bonds, in a day but I managed to savor this one a little bit longer. Knowing that the third book isn’t out quite yet made me want to read slower because I didn’t want to leave this world and these characters!

The development of both the characters and the story unfolding was crazy good. I was absolutely glued to the pages and was thinking about this book every second that I wasn’t able to read and just wanting to get back to it.

Things are ramping up so much. The tension, the secrets, and all the mystery surrounding them, and the direction that this all is heading made this book so intense and I did not want to put it down!

The development between Oli and the guys is seriously one of my favorite things. There’s still so much tension and dislike between them all but some of the secrets (not all) are starting to come out and i am eagerly anticipating getting answers to all these secrets in the future books. But I am absolutely living for the development of Oli’s relationship with each individual guy.

These books are so well written, the plot keeps you hooked, and the characters and the tension between them all? *Chefs kiss*

There is also more action in this one and it had me on edge in such a good way!

I am so so eagerly awaiting book three, it’s not even funny! December 21’st can not get here fast enough. Highly recommend this series if you have not read them yet!


REASONS TO READ:


- MORE THAN ONE HOT AF LOVE INTEREST.


- UNIQUE PARANORMAL READ.


- GREAT WRITING


- A PLOT AND STORY WITH MYSTERY AND ENOUGH ACTION TO KEEP YOU GLUED TO THE PAGES.


SYNOPSIS:

With my gift coursing through my veins, the tables have turned on the Draven Campus.

I’m no longer the Giftless reject, no longer the girl who’s fair game to the other students for daring to run away from my Bonds.

But there are bigger problems heading my way.

With destiny pushing me closer and closer to each of my Bonds, I’m fighting tooth and nail against nature to keep my distance.

But they’re fighting harder to keep me in their grasp.

When it becomes clear that the Resistance is closer than we ever thought, I don’t know who I can trust.

Can I finally take control of my gift, or will it take control of me?




*Savage Bonds is a full length reverse harem PNR novel with material that may be difficult for some readers. This book will end on a cliffhanger. It's recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual situations.





Comments

Popular Posts