#FaeFriday - Weekly Blog Tag - Created by Caffeinated Fae







Happy #FaeFriday! This week is all about, Pixie Dust!

Original Creater: Caffeinated Fae
Find Original Post: Here






This week on #FaeFriday, we’re talking pixie dust! If you’ve seen Peter Pan, you know that pixie dust is used to make you fly. So this week’s prompt is: What is a book that made your heart soar?

My Answer:

Oh my gosh, there are so many! Haha, the problems of a book worm, right? Can't pick just one. 
Hmm. I am going to go with The Burning Shadow by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Her books always manage to make my heart soar, but this series, and this book in particular, was so good. I was completely captivated the whole time. 
I was actually able to trade for an Arc of this book, ya'll should have seen me when it came in the mail. There may have been a happy dance involved. 😂
If you haven't read her books/this series yet, I highly recommend them. 



Happy Friday, Everyone!




Comments

Popular Posts