#FaeFriday! - Weekly Blog Tag - Created by Caffeinated Fae





Happy #FaeFriday!! Today we're talking about, Leprechauns! Did you know that Leprechauns are viewed as a type of Faerie?

Original Creator: Caffeinated Fae

This prompt was created by the wonderful @Leah_Books


With St. Patties Day right around the corner, it’s the perfect time to talk about a Leprechaun’s treasure! 

What is your hidden treasure of a book?

Answer: 
My hidden treasure book is, See Me by Wendy Higgins. I haven't read many, if any that I can think of, other books about Irish folklore, but this book was so much fun to read. I wish I knew of more books that incorporated Irish Folklore. It fascinates me. I love Wendy's books. She writes mostly YA, which is what this book is, though she has a few New Adult books that are just as amazing. 
I mention this book this week because since we're on the topic of Saint Patrick's Day, I think this would make a great saint patties day read! Plus It is currently FREE on amazon right now! I don't think as many people know about this book/author that should. Since it's currently free there's no harm in trying it out. ☺️ I'll put the link dow below if anyone wants to give it a try!

Also, happy Friday the 13'th, ya'll! 😉
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
- Danielle






Comments

Post a Comment