✨ #FaeFriday! - Weekly Blog Tag - Created by Caffeinated Fae ✨



Happy #FaeFriday, you guys! Faeries have been known to be pests, so naturally, 
the question this week is about what annoys you when you are reading. 

Original Creator: Caffeinated Fae
This prompt was inspired by Kimberly 


◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

What is something that annoys you when you are  reading? 


Answer: 


I'm assuming we're talking about something within the book that annoys me? And that would be unnecessary miscommunication between the characters. And I'm not talking just a little, i'm talking about the kind that basically drives the plot and story just because the damn characters won't talk to each other. For whatever reason that I can't understand, this has become a popular thing in most of the Mature YA that I read, and it drives me up the wall. 

Like, can they not have one conversation where they are not misunderstanding each other, or just flat out lying?! Ugh. Anyways, as you can tell it really annoys me. 😂 The few books I've read where this doesn't happen, and they actual talk things out, were so refreshing to read. 



▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Q: What annoys you when you're reading?

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

- Danielle 




Comments

  1. I agree! That is one of the reasons I've switched to the adult genres. There seems to be better communication.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Much better communication with the adult books I read as well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts