BOOK REVIEW - SAY YOU SWEAR BY MEAGAN BRANDY

 

TITLE: SAY YOU SWEAR

AUTHOR: MEAGAN BRANDY

GENRE: CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE

RATING: ★★★★☆


REVIEW:


Well, I have to admit she got me with this one. This book rocked me. I am not going to go into details about anything really because this book just won't have the same experience if you know too much, and honestly I would just go into it blind. I pretty much did. I'll be honest I skimmed the synopsis, and just dived in because it is Meagan Brandy, I'm reading it no matter what.

Say You Swear was not at all what I was expecting, and became such an emotional read. I laughed, I was anxious, angry in parts, and it unexpectedly had my heart hurting and feeling full. You know it's a good read when it puts your emotions through the wringer.

The characters in this book are fantastic. The friendships and family dynamic have that amazing close knit feeling that her books tend to always have. The humor was on point, I was literally cracking up laughing out loud several times, and the love story in this one just felt so special.

I am keeping it vague for a reason, but just know that you are absolutely going to fall head over heels for this Hero the same way that the heroine does. He is one of those ones that has you wishing that fictional men written by woman actually existed. 

If you love romance, Meagan Brandys' newest release, Say You Swear, is absolutely not to be missed. It will have you swooning, have your heart aching, and flipping the pages as fast as you can.


**ARC received in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.**




Comments

Popular Posts